Sunday, January 25, 2009

Off topic rant time.


Ok. I am so fucking sick of Bresnan. These assholes wont even listen to me. I've emailed them countless times about it and they refuse to admit that this is on their end. I only get these horrible speeds after about 4:00PM but it lasts through the night. I get fine speeds when everyone is at work though... So, I ask you good public, who would like to burn down the Bresnan headquarters with me? ... Along with everyone of those lying bastards inside.

2 comments:

  1. It is actually not Bresnan's fault. We notice it here too. Like clock work, at an exact time of day to an exact time of day, they suck. If you look at a traceroute, it is actually with a company called 360Networks, (used to be touch america) out of Butte. They are an upstream provider to bresnan, and it isnt until packets hit them that the latency spikes to like 500ms. However, this has been ongoing for MONTHS and bresnan will not light a fire under 360 to get this resolved. Sadly, I have no pull from where I work to get this resolved, as it does not effect anything we do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats why i switched to Qwest!!! plus direct tv is much better as well and i save money!

    ReplyDelete